Thursday, January 27, 2011

Australia Day

I'm going to cheat here and copy and paste my response from facebook with some added extras! 

Did my usual 4:30am morning walk, which I am so proud of myself as we usually cancel public holidays etc or cancel when we have big plans the night before but not anymore.... I then pushed through Day 3 in Crunchtime (my legs are still killing), straight after walk as I knew I was out all day and wouldn't fit it in otherwise - Very, Very Proud!
We had two places to attend today, the first we were only popping in for an hour so we didn't take any drinks, nibbles etc. Towards the end I had 2 carrot sticks but that was all - yay me! At the next venue, we set up for the day at our beautiful friends. In the beginning I had a few plain cornchips and a little of my Mexican dip, I  could've gone without eating this, but was happy that I did not eat any other chip, dip, kabaka, cheese, bickie etc. Our hosts prepared lamb in the Webber which was fantastic as it meant no fatty sausages etc. There was also lots of yummy salads. I ate more salad than meat (non fatty lamb) and left the bread, I did have a potato though but left off the sour cream and butter. Again Very Proud.
When Sweets were put out, I did not touch one piece. Not ONE! Instead I ate some fruit. I did drink though, no excuses, I will own it, I took the drinks, didn't drink them all but would've been just as fine with water.

I cracked a lot of demons today, still a few hurdles but I know I can crack them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment