Your Tasks
- Go into the Introduce Yourself Forum. Add a new topic and tell us a little about yourself, for example:
- Your name.
- Where you are from? (eg Melbourne, VIC)
- What do you do? (work, study, parent)
- Why are you doing the 12WBT?
- Any other interesting facts me and your team mates might like to know.
- You may want to add a video introduction. Record a video, upload it onto YouTube (Here are some tips of how to upload a video onto Youtube) and cut and paste the link into your Forum post. It'll help everyone put a face to your screen name. DONE - see below
- Start commenting on other member’s entries. Maybe you have something in common or you have an insight to share. Some of my greatest lessons came from team mates not teachers. DONE - forum name Kristylin.
- Click on the links to join my 12WBT Facebook page. DONE - Facebook is Kristy Sealey
- If you use Twitter, follow @12WBT and @mishbridges. DONE - Twitter is @kristylin12WBT
Hello everyone,
Wow how exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. I am a first timer and am proud to have hit that sign me up button but need to start getting all the negative thoughts like 'what if' out of my head, which I know I can do.
I am a stay at home mum of 3 children, (boy 8, boy 7 and girl 3) and have a fantastic husband who I have been with since we were 16. We are celebrating 10 years of marriage this year which has a little to do with my determination.
I am typical of a lot people here, have tried various things but usually crave something and it all goes down hill or I give up when I think I am trying but don't see the results. I know this time will be different as I am focused and I know I have the support and guidance of such wonderful people here.
When I figure out how to upload a video I will upload a diary (which is a very scary thing). But this year instead of being behind the camera in all our family holiday photographs I will be the star :o)
I cant wait to get to know everyone better, until then.....
No comments:
Post a Comment